More functions, shorter cycle time, more affordable, high precision, high rigidity.
MODEL GO-205-II Machining capacity Bar stock diameter 3~20 mm Max. work chucking diameter at back spindle side 20 mm Max. machining length 170 mm ( Direct motor - driven guide bushing )
80 mm ( Mechanical-drive guide bushing )
250 mm ( Fixed guide bushing )
45 mm ( Guide bushing-less )
Max. main spindle drilling / tapping diameter ø10 mm / M8 Max. back spindle drilling / tapping diameter ø8 mm / M6 Max. drilling / tapping dia. of cross tool spindle ø6 mm / M5 Max. mountable slitting saw dia. / Nos. at cross tool post ø30 mm × 2 Max. drilling / tapping diameter of back tool spindle ø6 mm / M5 Machine capacity Speed Main spindle 200～10,000 min-1 (※1) Back spindle 200～12,000 min-1 (※2) Cross tool spindle 200～5,000 min-1 Back tool spindle 5,000 min-1 Tool numbers : 21 OD turn tool (left) 2 OD turn tool (right) 3 Face fixed ID tool 4 Back fixed ID tool 4 ( mounted at face / back ID tool post) + 2 ( mounted at independent back tool post) Cross live tool 4 Back live tool 2 Tool size OD turn tool shank 12 × 12 × 85 mm Boring tool shank ( for face / back, back tool post ) ø20 mm Chuck for cross live tools ER16×2 + ER11×2 Chuck for back live tools ER16× 2 Rapid traverse 30 m / min (X: 24 m / min) Controlled axes 5 (X1、Y1、Z1、X2、Z2) MOTOR Main spindle motor 2.2 / 3.7 KW ( Rated / 15min.) Back spindle motor 1.5 / 2.2 KW ( Rated / 5min.) X1、Y1、Z1、X2、Z2 Axis motor 0.5 KW Cross tool spindle motor 0.5 KW Back tool spindle motor 0.5KW Coolant pump motor 0.75 KW Lubrication pump motor 11W( 0.011KW) Spindle cooling oil pump motor 0.19 KW Others Net weight 1,700 Kg Equipment capacity 11 KVA Power source required ≧9 KVA Air pressure ≧0.4 MPa (4Kg / cm2 ) Air flow ≧30 NL / min Cutting coolant tank capacity 115L Machine size : L×W×H 1,640 × 1,080 × 1,700 mm
- Normal / limited main spindle speed is 6,000 / 8,000 min-1 when mechanical-drive rotary guide bushing is used.
- Speed should be limited to 10,000 min﹣1 when front work discharge unit is mounted.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice in advance.
Standard NC specification
MODEL GO-205-II No. of controlled axes 5 (X1,Z1,Y1,X2,Z2) Spindles synchronized (speed ＆ phase angle) S1- S2 ( Main spindle -Back spindle) Axes synchronized Z1-Z2 Axes composite control Z1-Z2 Axes simultaneously controlled Max. 4 axes / each path Least input increment 0.001mm ( Diametrical designation for X axes) Max. programmable dimension ± 8 digits Rapid traverse rate 30m / min (X1: 24 m / min) Spindle / Feed rate override 0～150% / 10% increments Absolute / incremental command X,Z,Y: Absolute / U,W,V: Incremental Tool offset pairs ±6 digits / 64 pairs Display unit 10.4”color LCD
Other NC function
MODEL GO-205-II C axis at main spindle side standard C axis at back spindle side standard Cross tool spindle rigid tapping standard Threading、synchronous cutting standard Continuous thread cutting standard Manual handle feed standard Memory card I/O interface standard RS232C interface standard Background editing standard Run time and parts count display standard Custom macro standard Constant surface speed control standard Spindle synchronous control standard Axis synchronous control standard Tool geometry / wear offset standard Programmable data input standard R Chamfering / corner R standard Tool nose radius compensation standard HRV control standard Multiple repetitive cycle standard Extended part program editing standard Inch / metric conversion standard Direct drawing dimension programming standard Canned cycles for drilling standard Rigid tapping (Main / back spindle) standard Manual handle retrace standard
Item Software for tool-tip height compensation Tool life management Main spindle collet sleeve (for round bar machining) Back spindle collet sleeve (for round bar machining) Safety door Coolant flow switch Spindle cooling unit Standard tools Slide fixing blocks (for transit) Automatic power shut-off Face / back ID tool post 4-spindle cross tool attachment (※1) Back tool post ( with 2 fixed tools, 2 live tools) (※2) Cutting coolant nozzles 3-tiered warning lamp set Work light Coolant pump ( 1HP ) Work catcher Bar feeder interface RS232 interface Fixed guide bushing Guide bushing-less kit Front work discharge (from back spindle) Rear work discharge (from back spindle)
Item Mechanical-drive rotary guide bushing Motor direct- drive rotary guide bushing Oil cooler (for coolant temperature control) Oil mist collector High pressure coolant system Work conveyor Chip conveyor and chips cart Main spindle collet sleeve for non-rounded bar (for mechanical-drive guide bushing) Main spindle collet sleeve for non-rounded bar (for guide bushing-less type) Main spindle collet sleeve for non-rounded bar Small- bore spindle sleeve for reducing bar vibration (ø6～17, 1 mm increment) ER11 drill collet holder (ø20- shank , for face / back , or back ID tool post ) ER16 drill collet holder (ø20- shank , for face / back or back ID tool post ) Double-headed ER11 drill collet holder (ø20- shank , for face / back ID tool post ) Double-headed ER11 / ER16 drill collet holder (ø20- shank , for face / back ID tool post ) Bar feeder Tooling zone work light
- Either main spindle brake ( 1°or 15°indexing) or C1 axis is also required.
- Either back spindle brake ( 1°or 15° indexing) or C2 axis is also required.
- Exactly simultaneous tooling at main spindle side and back spindle side
- With separate back tool post, and back spindle cross traveling (X2, Z2) , tooling at back spindle side(S2) can be performed at the same time while tooling at main spindle side is under way, without need to wait with each other, reducing cycle time greatly.
- 21-tool capacity
- Five tools for OD, four tools for cross drilling milling, four tools for face ID working and eight tools for back ID working make it possible for completed a wide variety of tooling jobs at one-time.
- Built-in main and back spindle motors increasing tooling accuracy.
- Increased accuracy of speed and phase angle while both spindle synchronize.
- With synchronization function of Z1 and Z2 axes, possible to do R cut-off, etc.
- Direct motor-drive rotary guide bushing, available for high-speed and accurate machining.
- Max. speed : 10,000 min-1 Max. machining length : 170 mm Geometry accuracy, dimension accuracy and surface roughness are much improved, with less noise even at high speed.
- “ Not suitable for water-soluble cutting coolant.
- Guide bushing type or guide bushing-less type is selectable according to length of the parts to be produced.
- Guide bushing-less type does not require ground bar stocks, suitable for cold drawn bar machining also, reducing the remaining bar length.
- 4-spindle cross tool attachment can be mounted, available for Y-axis complex tooling, such as cross drilling, tapping, up-down milling, etc.
- Single or double-headed drill collet holder can be mounted at №20- through bore ID tool post, available for face, back ID working.
- High rigid cast machine bed, absorbing the vibration caused by high speed rotation and rapid traverse.
- Higher precision
- Rigidity of both the tool posts at main spindle side and the feed axis slide guide are upped, so tooling accuracy is not influenced by cutting load variation.
- Based on thermal physics, main / back headstocks, and X axes (X1, X2) are all installed horizontally, reducing the heat-induced deformation to minimum.
- Reduced tooling idle time
- Rapid traverse : Max. 32 m / min (X: 24 m / min)
- Tool span is only 28 mm, greatly reducing tool change time.
- Maximum high- speed control, reducing idle time.
- Double control system, programs can be specified at main and back spindle side separately, and they are read and processed at the same time.
- With X2 axis and independent back tool post, simultaneous tooling at main and back spindle side can be done.
- High-speed cycle tooling
- M and T codes, axis feed can be specified at the same single block.
- Direct C-axis indexing.
- If with C-axis (option), when spindle indexing is done, it stops at indexed position directly, without need to return to reference point, reducing spindle indexing time.
- MHigh-speed thread cutting function, reducing thread cutting time.
- Large chips pan, good for long-time unattended operation. Also, possible for taking out the products and removing the chips during machine operation.
- Friendly, easy operation
- Operation panel is closer to cutting zone, which also can be rotated, convenient for seeing the program on monitor and tool movement, etc.
- Lift-to-full open safety door for cutting zone room, convenient for tool setup.
- Easy-to-rake out chips discharge port design.
- Chips pan is put on coolant circulation inlet, convenient for cleaning.
- GE FONG-made software is provided as standard accessory for easier operation such as automatic programming, tool-tip height compensation, tool life management, periodic maintenance screen, and automatic cut-off, automatic facing, tool interference check, options (as work conveyor, etc.) ON/OFF setting, etc.
- Mirror image function is convenient for programming for machines with opposed tool slides as GO-205-II. Also,¨mirror image ON〃(G68) is built in the GE FONG-made opposed tool calling software, so without need to specify G68 or G69 with the tool called, preventing tool crash due to programming miss.
Standard machine tool post layout
- Exactly simultaneous tooling at main spindle side and back spindle side