All needs of the times are included and integrated into one machine. Multi-functional & low cost / performance ratio.
B-axis swiveling tool spindle processes with C-axis, increasing the ability to cut the accurate angles. The B-axis feature makes this machine into multifunction equipment can turning or milling any angle.
Best choice for batch or mass production of various complicated parts.
G-207 Tool capacity
Model G-207 Machining capacity Main spindle Bar stock diameter ø3 ~20 mm Max. machining length 210 mm ( Motor direct - drive guide bushing)
250 mm ( Fixed type guide bushing)
80 mm ( Mechanical-drive guide bushing )
45 mm (Guide bushing-less )
Drilling ø10 mm Tapping M8 Deep hole drilling ø8 mm Back spindle Max. work chucking diameter ø20 mm Drilling ø8 mm Tapping M6 Live tool spindle Drilling / tapping (Left cross tool) ø6 mm / M5 Drilling / tapping (Right cross tool) ø6 mm / M5 Drilling / tapping (Back tool) ø6 mm / M5 Max. slitting saw / slotting cutter dia. ø30 mm (T01) Speed Main spindle 200 ~12,000 min-1 Back spindle 200 ~12,000 min-1 Rotary guide bushing 200 ~12,000 min-1 ( Motor direct - drive) 200 ~8,000 min-1 ( Mechanical-drive ) Tool spindle 200 ~8,000 min-1 (B-axis 5,000 min-1) Controllable axes(including Cs axes) 9 axes Rapid traverse (m/min) 30m/min (X : 24m/min) OD tool shank 12 × 12 × 100 mm Tool positions / Max. mountable tools 31/35 Motors Main spindle 2.2 / 3.7 KW( Cont. / 15 min ) Back spindle 1.5 / 2.2 KW( Cont. / 5 minutes) Tool spindle Left cross tool 0.75 KW Right cross tool 0.75 KW Back tool 1.0 KW Rotary guide bushing 0.75 / 1.1 KW( Cont. / 15min) X1．X2．Z1．Z2．Y2 axes 0.5 KW Y1 axis 0.75 KW B axis 0.5 KW Coolant pump 0.75 KW Lubricating pump 0.011 KW Axis travel X1 124 mm Y1 280 mm Z1 ( Fixed guide bushing ) 290 mm X2 340 mm Y2 60 mm Z2 300 mm Power, etc Weight 3,700 Kg Power source requirement 14.3 KVA Compressed air requirement ≧ 4 Kg / cm2 Air consumption 40 NL / min Width × depth × height 2,300 × 1,400 × 2,000 mm
All specifications are subject to change without notice in advance.
Standard NC specification
Item G-207 Controller FANUC 32i-B No. of controlled axes 9 (X1,Z1,Y1,C1,X2,Z2,Y2,C2,B) Spindle synchronous control (speed＆phase angle) S1- S2 (Main spindle -Back spindle ) Axis synchronous control Z1-Z2, C1-C2 Axes simultaneously controlled Max. 4 axes / each path Axis composite control X1-X2 , Z1-Z2 Max. programmable dimension ± 8 digits Rapid traverse rate 32 m / min (X1, Y1, Y2: 24 m / min) Spindle / Feed rate override 0 ~150%, 10% increments Tool offset pairs (S1+S2) ±6 digits 200 pairs Display unit 10.4”color LCD Part program storage length 2 megabytes(S1+S2) Programs stored 1,000
Item Main spindle sleeve (for round bar machining) Back spindle sleeve (for round bar machining) Door interlock(Tooling zone side door / Main spindle side door ) Coolant pressure switch Spindle cooling unit Standard tools Transit clamps Automatic power shut-off Back spindle air purge Cross live drill air purge Coolant pump(1HP) Internal work light Manual pulse generator 3-tiered warning lamp set Work catcher Work conveyor Bar feeder interface RS232 interface Fixed guide bushing Motor direct-drive rotary guide bushing Guide bushing-less kit Main spindle brake (0.001° increments) Back spindle brake (0.001° increments) Cross tool spindle Back tool spindle Front & rear discharge from back spindle
Item Guide bushing system Mechanical-drive rotary guide bushing Options for spindle indexing Main spindle pin-locking device ( 15° increments) Back spindle pin-locking device ( 15° increments) Options for back live tools (T31 ~ 34) Back OD tool holder Back deep hole drilling tool holder Back cross tool spindle Adaptor for fixed tool High pressure coolant system 70 bar 40 bar Oil mist collector Chip conveyor and chips cart Main spindle sleeve( for non-rounded bar machining )(Mechanical-drive guide bushing) Main spindle sleeve (for non-rounded bar machining) (Guide bushing-less type) Back spindle sleeve (for non-rounded bar machining) AR16 drill collet holders for fixed ID tool post Drill collet holder (ø22-shank, for T15～19, 45～49) Double-face drill collet holder (ø22-shank ,for T15～19, 45～49) Adjustable double-face drill collet holder(ø22-shank , for T15~19, 45~49) ER16 Drill collet holder (ø20- shank , for T35～38, 91, 92 ) Floating tap ER16 collet holder (ø20/22-shank) Safety and others Bar feeder Transformer
- Modular tooling
- Free arrangement of different tool spindles, ID tool holders and OD turning tool holders according to tooling requirements of the parts to be produced.
- With separate back tool post and cross traveling of back spindle, exactly simultaneous machining at main spindle side(S1) and back spindle side(S2) can be achieved without need to wait with each other, reducing cycle time much.
- With Y-axis for back tool post
- 4 live tools(T35~38) and 4 fixed tools(T31~34)
- Back cross tool spindle(as the picture shown below ) : Available for back slitting、cross drilling、tapping or milling ,depending upon cutting tool in use . Total 2 back cross tool spindles can be mounted with one tool position between.
- Back tool spindle: Available for back milling、 off-center drilling、tapping, etc.
- Cartridge type tool spindle design for T31~34 , available for interchange with other different tool spindle or adaptor for fixed tool , more choices for tooling layout design
- Direct motor-drive rotary guide bushing, available for high-speed and accurate machining
- Max. speed: 12,000 min-1
- Max. machining length : 210 mm Geometry accuracy、dimension accuracy and surface roughness are much improved, with less noise even at high speed.
- Guide bushing type or guide bushing- less type is selectable according to length of the parts to be produced
- Guide bushing-less type does not require ground bar stocks, suitable for cold drawn bar machining also, reducing the remaining bar length.
- 4-spindle cross tool attachment can be mounted, available for Y-axis complex tooling, such as cross drilling, tapping, up-down milling, etc.
- Additional face deep hole drilling post is attached beside the back spindle. Max. drilling depth can be up to 100 mm.
- Single-face or double-face drill collet holder can be mounted at ∮22- bore 5-position fixed ID tool post , available for face or both face /back ID working
- Direct C-axis indexing
- When spindle indexing is done from spindle rotating state, it stops at indexed position directly, without need to return to reference point, reducing spindle indexing time.
- High rigid machine bed
- Machine bed design was supported by FEM(Finite element method) analysis to produce high-rigidity machine, assuring high-speed, high-accuracy machining.
- Work catcher
- Conveying the work discharged from back spindle through the chute to work conveyor, then work container
Optional tools for T31~T34 of back tool post (with tool drive)
Back OD tool holder
Back cross tool spindle
Back deep hole drilling tool holder
Adaptor for fixed tool
Back tool spindle
- Modular tooling